Recipe: Beer BBQ sauce for ribs
RECIPE: BEER BBQ SAUCE FOR RIBS
We’ve got a nice recipe for all our Brody’s website visitors. Are you having a BBQ this month? This is the perfect recipe: BEER BBQ SAUCE!
- 1 Cup of Porter beer
- 1 Tbs olive oil
- 1/3 Cup onion, finely chopped
- 2 Tbs garlic, minced
- 2 Tbs dijon mustard
- 3 Tbs honey
- 2 Cups ketchup
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tbs (brown) sugar
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/3 tsp hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp pepper
*You will need a pot for this recipe
- Take the pot and put it on med-high heat. Mix the oil, onion and garlic.
- Cook this for about 4 minutes.
- Add the Worcestershire sauce, porter, ketchup, honey, Dijon mustard, hot sauce, pepper, sugar and salt.
- Let the entire thing simmer for about 30 minutes (without cover on the pot).
- Optional: put it in the blender to have a nice smooth sauce.
- Serve it on your ribs or with your favorite meat and a glass of porter!
Have a nice BBQ!